IRAN INTERNATIONAL ALUMINIUM CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION 2018
The Iran International Aluminium Conference & Exhibition took place in April 2018.
The exhibition gathered experts presenting the latest technology, services and products dedicated to the aluminium industry.
Continuus-Properzi, founded in 1947, has been a force in the aluminium industry since 1949 when they pioneered the production of Al rod with the Properzi casting and in-line rolling system! Since then our technology has continued to evolve and Properzi continues to be the industry leader with some 300 complete plants commissioned in more than 50 countries!
Today the company is able to supply a complete range of aluminium plants from the smallest sized for 10,000 tpy to the largest sized for 100,000 tpy. The small and medium plants are equipped with a highly efficient vertical melting furnace called "Vert-Melt", which is also produced by Continuus-Properzi!
The aluminium lines are tailor-made and can be supplied with a very wide range of coilers covering any customer need:
- The classic 2.5-ton coil package for both European and American standards
- The jumbo 3-ton coil package for both European and American standards
- The super-jumbo 3.7-ton coil package with an internal diameter of 780 mm
Continuus-Properzi's experience is not limited to the fabrication of aluminium rod lines but also includes the production of machinery for nonferrous ingot manufacturing. Properzi ingots are produced using the patented Track & Belt System which guarantees numerous benefits such as:
- repeatable ingot shape and dimensions thereby yielding consistent ingot weight
- consistent dimensions and shape of the resulting ingot bundles
- skimming is not required due to the continuous closed mold
- traceability data engraved on the top surface of each ingot
- no de-molding problems
- two straps are, in general, sufficient to secure each bundle
Furthermore, in 2014 Properzi added Continuous Rotary Extrusion technology and equipment to its product offering and this sophisticated technology was officially presented worldwide in June 2016 during the 10th CRU Wire & Cable conference.
The Properzi name has become synonymous with:
- specialized engineering for layouts, foundation drawings, and for tailoring special technical solutions as requested
- tailor-made machinery designed for life
- lowest OpEx (Operational Expenditures)
- highest OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency)
- first-class components (hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, etc.) and user-friendly control system
- high rod quality and high grade of repeatability of the quality
- flexible machinery
- incomparable technical assistance for training, commissioning and start-up
Our company is available to supply each plant on an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) basis so that the Buyer is only minimally involved with the installation; in other words...our equipment can also be supplied on a turnkey basis.