Over the years Continuus-Properzi, starting from the seed planted by Mr. Ilario Properzi in 1947, has developed an extensive portfolio of CCR Line configurations to satisfy all market requirements in terms of capacity (from 1.5 tph to 15 tph) and alloy range (1xxx, 2xxx, 3xxx, 4xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx and 8xxx series).
Here, in detail, are the present ranges of Continuus-Properzi CCR Aluminium Rod Lines and also the special CCR Line for Welding Wire & Master Alloys:
CCR ALUMINIUM ROD LINE – SMALL OUTPUT RATE FOR EC GRADE AND THE MOST COMMON ALLOYS
- Production rate: from 1.5 tph to 3.5 tph
- Expected yearly output: from 7,500 t to 17,500 t
- Alloys range: 1350, 1370, 6101, 6201 and similar
- Coils type: loose coils (common in this size range) or tight coils
CCR ALUMINIUM ROD LINES – MEDIUM OUTPUT RATE FOR EC GRADE AND THE MOST COMMON ALLOYS
- Production rate: from 4.5 tph to 6 tph
- Expected yearly output: from 30,000 t to 40,000 t
- Alloys range: 1xxx, 5xxx (Mg < 2.5%), 6xxx, 8xxx
- Coils type: loose coils or tight coils (common in this size range)
CCR ALUMINIUM ROD LINES – MEDIUM OUTPUT RATE FOR EC GRADE AND THE MOST COMPLEX ALLOYS
- Production rate: from 4.5 tph to 8 tph
- Expected yearly output: from 22,000 t to 40,000 t
- Alloys range: 1xxx, 2xxx, 3xxx, 4xxx, 5xxx (also high Mg content), 6xxx, 7xxx, 8xxx
- Coils type: tight coils
CCR ALUMINIUM ROD LINES – LARGE & EXTRA LARGE OUTPUT RATE FOR EC GRADE AND THE MOST COMMON ALLOYS
- Production rate: from 8 tph to 15 tph
- Expected yearly output: from 50,000 t to 100,000 t
- Alloys range: 1xxx, 6xxx, 8xxx
- Coils type: tight coils (also jumbo coils
The PROPERZI CCR (Continuous Casting & Rolling) Lines are considered the worldwide best and simplest system to produce rod.
The advantages of the PROPERZI technologies include:
- Easy to maintain consistent rod and wire parameters
- High productivity and overall equipment efficiency
- Precision automation
- Reliable and convenient packaging
- Readily available technical support and customer service
- Unparalleled customer satisfaction
Continuus-Properzi, well-known worldwide, has evolved into a real EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) supplier that has accumulated the most worldwide experience and relevant know-how regarding complete aluminium wire rod lines, from furnaces to coilers, for the aluminium rod and wire industry.
Now Continuus-Properzi is offering a special Technical Services to all Properzi Users that is delineated in three different options:
- E-mail Consultancy
- Remote Assistance
- Technical Audit at Customer’s site
E-mail Consultancy – It is a fast “problem solving” approach based on information exchange via e-mail. The Customer will detail the issue to email@example.com describing it in detail, clarifying in which specific cases it occurs and adding any meaningful pictures or additional information. Properzi will deploy its dedicated and qualified engineering/process team until problem resolution.
Remote Assistance Service – It is a direct point to point connection between Properzi’s control room and Customer Line PLC. To be used only when the need arises, it allows CP software and process specialists to operate on the Customer PLC in order to introduce any required adjustment/modification either to the software or to the working parameters. To enable the Remote Assistance Service a communication module has to be installed and connected to the Internet.
Technical Audit at Customer site – This requires dispatching Properzi’s specialist/s to site in order to assist the customer in resolving the most critical issues, the ones which cannot be addressed by mail and require Properzi’s physical presence on the Line. The Technical Audit will be quoted on a case by case basis by our Technical Consultancy manager.
With the above very minor investments the Properzi User can obtain:
- Fast Trouble shooting and relevant remedies
- Continuous operator(s) training
- Opportunity for improvement and modernization
- Quality improvement
- Total Efficiency improvement
- Consistent Economic Savings