CONTINUOUS ROTARY EXTRUSION
The new rotary extrusion machinery has been branded under the name Pro-Form, which stands for Properzi Forming. This technology was acquired years ago and during this time the detailed design has been updated.
The new Pro-Form is equipped with a 300 mm wheel and motorized for producing a wide range of products. It is currently conducting tests on specialty profiles starting from Al and/or Cu rod. The Pro-Form range of machinery will soon include 420 mm and 500 mm wheel diameters.
The first Pro-Form machine is now operating with short production runs of special profiles and semi-industrial runs with different solidal conductors.
Range of applications
- Al sheathing of steel wires
- Al solidal cables and conductors
- Al and Cu profiles/bus bars
- Al tubes and multiport tubes
- Al alloy rod direct from cast bar
- Cladding of steel wire with aluminium
Regarding Aluminium-Clad Steel (ACS) wire, Continuus-Properzi is the only company that can supply all the machinery involved in the entire ACS wire manufacturing process, which includes:
- CCR Al rod line
- Pro-Form line
- Steel Rod Drawing Machine
- Wire Drawing Machine for processing the ACS wire
- Pay-offs and take-ups
- Wire Stranding Machine if required